“Good service!”

Denny's
Ranked #442 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Food was what we expected and ordered, service was excellent. We were seated immediately and waited on right away also.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite and the service was fast, I had the moons over my hammy sandwich with hash browns which looked just like the picture in the menu. I would eat here again for a breakfast or lunch

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been to Denny's many times this one is great. I went here with my sister later one evening when I was in Edmonton. I had my favoriite and it was terrific as usual.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We got into the city late, and the family was pretty hungry, so we opted to try out the Denny's attached to the Hotel we stayed in (which was also NOT good).

Atmosphere was very loud, restaurant was cold, and not very clean at all.

Food all tasted the same, like a pile of overused grease, and I would have liked to have asked our waitress if we could have some toast with our butter - it was THAT saturated. Absolutely gross and I can guarantee I will not be returning.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great food and service? Tried it a couple of times and each time it has been consistent. Salads are large and fresh. Went good with the chocolate shake