“Great Service! Great Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Smitty's Family Restaurant

Smitty's Family Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 2,376 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lacombe, Canada
“Great Service! Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have three favorite restaurants when eating out for breakfast. Smitty's has always been our number one choice and so far have not failed us. Each time we go we have had fast and courteous service. Our food arrives piping hot and tasty. It is definitely a restaurant |I would recommend to anyone traveling.

Toronto, Canada
“PRICEY BREAKFAST- NO VALUE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was staying at the Travelodge in West Edmonton recently, as this place is located within the hotel property I decided to have breakfast there one morning, the food was average, the service was quick, so it seemed the food was pre-prepared, I had 4 pancakes, 1 egg,2 pieces of bacon, a glass of orange juice and a coffee my bill was $17.08. Not much value at all, and probably one of the most expensive breakfasts I have ever had...The server was friendly, but the fella at the cash register did not offer a thank you, a smile, or even asked how my meal was, I would not recommend this place to anyone or have any interest to return.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Athabasca, Canada
“They went above and beyond my expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

So I decided to go to The Smittys at Northgate Mall as we were all hungry and already at the mall. We were celebrating my birthday and my nieces birthday. we brought a cake. they offered to put it in the fridge for us till after the meal. They were friendly, helpful and courteous, we were taking pictures and they offered to take a group one for us so we could all be in the picture together. They brought out plates, clean cutlery and a knife...helped big time! what a great experience and great prices with staff that were great also! highly reccomend

Edmonton, Canada
“Good food - great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The nice thing azbout Smitty's is that you can find them almost anywhere. I go to several Smitty's in Edmonton and enjoy them all. It is nice that you can get breakfast all day. The staff are always friendly and if there is a problem they do their best to sort it out.

Edmonton
“Monte Cristooooooo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Went to Westmount with 10 other guests 11 of us in all. Lots of great conversation, laughs, food. The best Monte Cristooooooo ever!!!!! As usual a a great meal and great service, thanks all!

Visited September 2013