“Good Time good food Pampa Style”

Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 2,560 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 99 Avenue
Transit: Edmonton LRT (Light Rail Transit) station Grandin is a half-block south of PAMPA.
Description: Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse is where the service is led by you. Indulge as you wish on an endless spread of hot and cold accompaniments to the perfectly prepared meats fresh from our lump charcoal burning grills. Discs at each place setting are double sided. Flip the disc to green when our Gauchos may serve you a rotating array of meats, carved table side. Flip the disc to red to indicate a break from service, or when you wish to end your meal.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Pampas was a great place to experience a different way to sample delicate and a way to learn to piece the many ways meat can be done simple concept however well balance with a very nice salad bar .
The server was an outgoing and happy very tentative to our needs and wants has been a long time were customer service was priority well done Pampas..
We will be back and I hope sooner rather than later will I tell boy I’m this is a great place with great good and good value not for the veggie lover or carb counter but for the food lovers this is great place , this is a place for the meat connoisseur and enthusiast the wine list is good and show passion for the southern wine I learn Brazil makes a great re ..

Thank you for the good time.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you love meat, then this place is for you. Make sure you have a reservation as they are always full, my recommendation is at least 2-3 weeks before hand. Price is on the higher end but for what you get it's worth a visit 1-2 times a year. I believe in the evening they have 10-11 cuts of meat and during lunch it's 5-6 cuts of meat. The Salad bar is uniquely Brazillian and not your typical fare however very good. Try not to fill up on the Salad bar as you won't have room for the massive amount of meat you get.

They have a great wine selection if you are into Wine.

Just remember, Green means GO!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The short and sweet ditty on the joint ~

- Make sure you get reservations ahead of time! Place was jam packed the night we went there
- Set price, but I figure it is well worth it for the amount of meat you get
- Salad bar was great.Strange set up....but great choices. Don't fill up on it though!!!
- EVERYTHING costs extra. Water too. Dislike that.
- Alcoholic drink "Caipirinha" is SUPER strong.Tasty..but I couldn't drink much of it.
- Personal favorite meat was the beef rumpsteak / w garlic as well. Ditto for the sirloin!
- Lovely atmosphere and decor
- Great service*
- Remember there is a mandatory 18% gratuity for parties...so don't overpay! And they don't split the bill.
- Our party of 8 people were well fed and content with having o more protein for the remainder of the year.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I reserved weeks in advance to celebrate the birthday of a friend who was visiting from Italy for the first time and advised the hostess on arrival that I wanted the waitress to bring the dessert with a candle. Not only did this not happen, but after I advised one of the waiters that things had not gone as planned, our waitress arrived holding a candle. For a place that is seemingly catering to a certain client base, I at least expected a replacement dessert with the candle to make up for the mistake that the hostess/waitress had made. The candle brought to our table like this was rather insulting and sad, especially since I planned this dinner especially for a birthday. The food is good but this lack of customer service was disappointing.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We decided to treat ourselves on New Years Eve and went to Pampa. We were more than impressed with all of the food that we had and the service. Our server was very pleasant and explained how everything worked with the discs at the table (red side for no meat service, green side for yes, we would like some more delicious savoury meat!) and the gentlemen that brought around the meat were more than kind. The salad bar was really good, there was a fantastic quinoa salad, brazillian potato salad, cold beets (not pickled!), marinated mushrooms, a marinated seafood salad, hummous to die for, asparagus, and a lot of other items that aren't on a typical buffet. Because we went on New Years Eve there were also hot appies included in the price (fried polenta, cheese buns, rice, potatoes with ground beef and cheese). Everything was absolutely delicious. Everything. As for the meat, I could go on and on about it but I'll just say that I've never tasted meat this good anywhere. This is our new go-to place for all special occasions.