I stayed at this hotel two nights ago for work for the second time in about six months. Both times the night clerk (Dwayne?) has been cheerful, polite and helpful.
The rooms are clean, spacious, have good heating/a/c systems and very comfortable beds. The decor and fixtures are modern and stylish.
The room I stayed in had two queen size beds, good quality bedding and nice thick comfortable pillows.
On the down side, there was a fair amount of traffic noise and the pop machine right across the hallway from my room was very loud. You may want earplugs to enjoy an undisturbed sleep.....I did!
There was a small refrigerator and microwave in the room, but the fridge had no freezer, so if you have an ice pack to keep frozen, you will have to make arrangements to have the front desk look after that.
I can't comment on the price because my company made the arrangements and I do not know what they paid for the room. If the price is reasonable, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by wide-open prairie skies, this gem is just a 15-minute drive from Edmonton’s city center and Edmonton International Airport (YEG). Featuring a distinctive combination of elegant furnishings and impressive amenities, Sandman Signature Edmonton South Hotel is four-star hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandman Signature Edmonton South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Signature Hotel And Suites Edmonton South
- Sandman Signature Edmonton South Hotel Alberta