Room was clean but you could tell it used to be a smoking room/ppl smoke in it. There were ashes on the window sill. The bathroom was nice enough with the upgrades but there are no hair dryers in the room - which i had assumed was standard so never asked or thought to bring one. The bath tub itself isnt that great. Old, dingy and forever stained - rust stains on the shower curtain rod.
its a cheap hotel and honestly just a place to sleep. I wouldnt spend too much time in the area. Its not the safest part of the city but there is lots of restaurants close by. There is a really great Cora's accross the street and it doesn't take long to get to the mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 100% smoke-free Comfort Inn, situated in the West End, has newly renovated the front desk and lobby area which now includes a 24-hour business centre, fireplace and sitting area. All bedrooms have new carpet, vinyl, drapes, 32 inch flat screen tvs & new vanity and tile in the bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with free wireless high speed and the hotel offers a small meeting room. Melt into your pillow-top bed with Truly Yours bedding. Upgraded rooms are equipped with a fridge and microwave. We are a pet-friendly hotel and offer ground floor rooms with a patio. Ideally located minutes from the West Edmonton Mall, Rexall Place, Telus Space & Science Centre, great shopping and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Edmonton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn West Hotel Edmonton
- Comfort Inn Edmonton West Alberta
- Edmonton Comfort Inn