What a terrible stay! When we first arrived, the check-in staff were very rude and impatient seeming that the line up was long. Our room wasn't ready yet at two o'clock which is fine, but still disappointing. In the morning, there was a $10 "buffet" breakfast offered. We got there and there was one line formed and two ladies working. The one lady was collecting money and the other was giving tickets. The lady giving the tickets was very rude and said "There's two lines here!". I went to her. When I got my two tickets I was wondering why I only had two tickets and wondered what these were for especially for a buffet breakfast. One was for food and the other for drinks. I found this really stupid. We could only go once for a "buffet"? Never in my life have I heard such a stupid thing. Especially for $10! When we got into the so called "buffet" area, the staff served us the meal and a drink. Stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life! We ate the cold, rubbery eggs gross sausages and warm hash browns. Went to Smitty's the next morning which was a bit better, but still disappointing. Showers were freezing cold. The pool was closed too. Overnight stay, no housekeeping had been done. No towels changed, bed not made, etc. Above all, avoid this hotel. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Edmonton South renovated 2010/2011 has a fitness facility, restaurant, bar/lounge and liquor store. Business amenities at this 3-star property include business services and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities consist of conference rooms and banquet facilities. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and self parking (Complimentary). Guestrooms: Flat Screen TV's are equipped with cable channels and pay movies. Guestrooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, phones, and voice mail. Guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers, fridge and microwave. Beds have triple Sheeting, and Duvets Bathrooms ( new granite Counter tops )offer hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include air conditioning, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. In addition, housekeeping is offered and amenities available on request include wake-up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Edmonton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Edmonton South Hotel Edmonton
- Ramada Edmonton South Alberta