Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre
$121
Union Bank Inn(Edmonton)
$138
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The Regina Thunder Football club is a Canadian Junior Football Leauge team. we travel with 58-60 players, coaches and support staff. I would like to thank Bryce Herder the Sales Manager for the Ramada. We had discussed over the phone, some of the details and needs for our team. On arrival, Bryce personally introduced me to his staff, walked me through our banquet facilities, ensured all of our requirements were met. I could not have expected any better treatment. Great work Bryce. I was introduced to much of the upper management, Scott, Lisa and Gary Butler. All had the time to welcome the Thunder as their guests. I was very impressed. The staff and I worked together, made a few updates and had all the rooms ready and it was a 10 minute process to have our team in their rooms, ready to go out for a quick stretch and workout. on return to the hotel, Kamaal and his staff had a fabulous buffett dinner. The food was excellent and the staff were happy to serve. meetings follow dinner then down for the night, The rooms were clean, quiet and very comfortable. Wake up calls were sceduled and all were at the breakfast buffet the next morning. WOW!!! Awesome. Peter and his staff, Elvie, Susana, Lilibeth and Jacky went the extra mile to esure that our team was well fed prior to game time. What else can I say.
Our stay at the Ramada was above my expectaitons and The Regina THunder looks forward to our next business trip to Edmonton. Well Done by all. and Thank you very much.
I consider the Ramada to be part of the Team for the duration of our stay. You earned that and Thank You for being part of the Regina Thunder Football Club.
I would recommend the Ramada Edmonton for any team or personal stay. Service with a smile

Together We Roll

Sincerely

glen Joorisity
VP Operations
Regina Thunder Football Club.

Room Tip: Our total experience in the tower we were located in was Awesome!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Lisa D, Manager at Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your generous comments. We truly enjoyed having your team stay with us. We know our team takes pride in serving each of our guests and we especially have fun when we get to host a sports team such as yours. We are glad that your team enjoyed their stay and hope to see you next season!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Staff were nice and helpful, the room was a little out dated but really clean, very small bathroom,comfortable and clean bed, heater works very well. 15min from West Edmonton Mall by car. We enjoyed our two night stay. We would stay here again, didn't try the restaurant but looked ok. Probably just needs a bit of a re-vamp.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our team of people is focused on providing each of our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. We hope that you have the opportunity to try our restaurant on your next visit to Edmonton.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

front desk staff not at all helpful. Food was gross. Wifi was so slow there wasn't a connection.Bathrooms and carpets old, dirty, not hygienic. I would never stay again. Brown stains all over my towels. Just overall gross.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your feeback. We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. If you would like to contact me at your convenience I would be happy to discuss your concerns. Our goal is always to ensure that our guests leave happy. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was there for the 2013 Edmonton Fall Guitar Show and this was the first time in this new venue. Arrival was great and we had a lot of gear in the van and there's a couple of easy access loading areas. We parked right next to the front door and dollied our cases into the lobby and checked in. They had a room set aside for us exhibitors to stash our geat until setup the next morning right on the main level, very close to the ballroom. This was great since we didn't have to hump all our stuff to our room and then down again in the morning. The room was nice and neat and the balcony was a real bonus! Flat screen, nice linens. Custom towel origami was a nice whimsical touch. Heading to the bar, we had a drink or two and after we worked up an appetite we queried the bartender for a place to eat. He tells us the in house restaurant has a killer butter chicken we should try. Off we go.... Now, my wife cooks Indian and Asian better than any restaurant so my expectations were not high for this meal. Wow, was I surprised! This dish was skillfully prepared with high quality ingredients and the spicing was just right for myself and my companion (yes, I realise butter chicken is a westernized dish). The service was excellent too. Leah and her crew looked after us like we were royalty. I hope next year's show is at the Ramada again!

Room Tip: As always; ask to be away from elevators and ice machines, but we were next to the elevators and I'm a light sleeper and it wasn't too much of a bother as they are pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SwampdonkeyAmps

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Our housekeeping team have mastered the art of the towel origami really enjoy every opportunity to "WOW" our guests. We are so proud of our Culinarians and the high quality of food they present each night. Thank you for helping to make our butter chicken dish one of Edmonton's best. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada