the sheets, covers smell like dust. The linen needs to washed, chaged more often.
The jacuzzi suites also need showers. The nossle in the jet tub isn't very powerful. You can't wash your hair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to where a DELUXE BREAKFAST is always COMPLIMENTARY with your guestroom! The Largest Conference Hotel in Edmonton.Ideal for business or leisure travel, Ramada Conference Centre Edmonton is conveniently located just five minutes from downtown Edmonton, 35 kilometers from Edmonton International Airport, and minutes from the City Centre Airport with easy access to popular capital-area attractions in just minutes.The hotel offers over 260 guestrooms, 30,000 square-feet of meeting space, Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast, Graze restaurant serving Canadian cuisine, Arbour Bar lounge, 24 hour Fitness Centre, 24 hour Business Centre and a friendly team of professionals to serve you.Ramada Conference Centre guestrooms offer free local calls and free wireless high-speed internet to keep you connected. If you choose to drive, the hotel offers ample free parking on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Conference Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Ramada Hotel Edmonton
- Ramada Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre Alberta