We weren't told about the height resrictions in their underground parking when we made the reservation by phone. So when we checked in and were told our truck wouldn't fit in their parkade, we were told we had to park across the street at the "paid parking lot". It ran out at 6am, you couldn't pay for more hours, so my husband had to get up at 6am to go and buy an additional parking pass. Our stay then cost an extra $16 over and above our hotel cost. When we mentioned it to the front desk clerk, he said it was all over their website, but we made our reservation over the phone and wasn't told about it. It was also noisy in hallways at night with people yelling and slamming doors and nobody came by to quiet them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our downtown Edmonton hotel delivers on the Days Inn slogan of offering "The Best Value Under the Sun." We certainly offer the best value in Edmonton. Inside our award-winning Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel, our ambiance will help you relax from the mayhem of business and travel. Our enthusiastic and friendly staff is eager to make your visit to Edmonton, Alberta a success. ***Please Note : Our Parking lot is undergoing renovations to improve our guest experience. We thank you for you understanding.*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Edmonton Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Days Inn Edmonton Downtown Alberta
- Edmonton Days Inn