On arrival we were told rudely that our reservation (which was already paid for) would not be accepted due to international credit card (MasterCard). The front desk lady (Ute) was more than unhelpful, she was nasty and rude and is not well suited to customer service! We will pursue a formal complaint and will no longer use Days Inn. Avoid this hotel to avoid terrible service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our downtown Edmonton hotel delivers on the Days Inn slogan of offering "The Best Value Under the Sun." We certainly offer the best value in Edmonton. Inside our award-winning Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel, our ambiance will help you relax from the mayhem of business and travel. Our enthusiastic and friendly staff is eager to make your visit to Edmonton, Alberta a success. ***Please Note : Our Parking lot is undergoing renovations to improve our guest experience. We thank you for you understanding.*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Edmonton Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Days Inn Edmonton Downtown Alberta
- Edmonton Days Inn