I live in Edmonton but we stayed downtown New Year's eve so we could join the fun but not have to worry about the blocked traffic and crowded (free) buses after the fireworks. The whole hotel is 100% smoke free and, by the smell of it they enforce that well. Clean, unsmelly room, comfortable beds - as someone says the decor is a bit 'tired' but who cares?
We only stayed one night so didn't test things like room service or maid service but I'll assume all is well. Alberts restaurant on premesis was nice and the buses and LRT isn't far away. It's convenient to Jasper Avenue but not noisy.
The only thing I noticed was the walls were rather thin because I could hear peoples' TVs.
As ever, ALL hotels in this day and age could benefit from a fridge and microwave in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our downtown Edmonton hotel delivers on the Days Inn slogan of offering "The Best Value Under the Sun." We certainly offer the best value in Edmonton. Inside our award-winning Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel, our ambiance will help you relax from the mayhem of business and travel. Our enthusiastic and friendly staff is eager to make your visit to Edmonton, Alberta a success. ***Please Note : Our Parking lot is undergoing renovations to improve our guest experience. We thank you for you understanding.*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HostelWorld so you can book your Days Inn Edmonton Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Days Inn Edmonton Downtown Alberta
- Edmonton Days Inn