Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South
  • Pool
Union Bank Inn(Edmonton)
$140
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastsouth common shoppinggreat hotelrestaurants within walking distanceanthony hendaypool and hot tubthe breakfast areawhite spothot itemseasy accessfresh fruitclean roomscomfortable bedparking lotother hotelsfront desk staffroom was large
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Upon check in my room looked okay, I had a shower and discovered the water pressure is kept very weak, and then I sat at the desk working on my laptop till bed. When I pulled back my covers I could see what looked like to be a stain on the edge of my pillow and I took a closer look and found an unwrapped condom in the pillowcase. I went and informed front desk. They moved me to another room and offered me one night complimentary. During check out they did not discount the room like promised and the front desk attendant said he could not authorize the discount but he would be sure to do so when his superior arrived. I have received my credit card statement and they charged me the full price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Aaron J
Farid J, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor, i do appreciate the feedback regarding your stay and have shared your experience with the housekeeping supervisor and the team.

I would be happy to speak with you at your earliest convenience at (780) 801 - 2902 and farid.janmohamed@hilton.com.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Arrogant staff, lousy house keeping, hot tub sucked, charged different rate than what was booked over the phone. noisey room and hallway. Didn't bother to try the breakfast. Tre brand new socks on metal edges where the carpet meets the tile, glad no one snagged skin...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor. I do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us and appreciate the feedback.

I would be happy to discuss this with you further at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at farid.janmohamed@hilton.com or (780) 801 - 2902.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Was not impressed with this hotel. They had air conditioning on and it was -31 outside. This made going to and from poool very uncomfortable. Pool was freezing hot tube was luke warm. Sleep was okay but the breakfast left us still wanting Tim's!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor. I do appreciate the feedback regardfing your recent stay with us and apologize for the inconvenience you encountered .

I will certainly share your experience with the team and would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail.

I can be contacted via email at farid.janmohamed@hilton.com or my direct line at (780) 801 - 2902.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for a night. This is a new property. Rooms were overall clean (although scuffing seen on walls) and equipped with a microwave and mini fridge (that worked!). Free breakfasts offered solid value (including some hot items like sausage). The freshly baked cookies available when checking in was a nice touch! Good location for people heading in on highway 2 or if you need to be in the south part of Edmonton.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor. I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for the business and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

This hotel had a deal on rooms and a pool so we booked it as we had an early flight the next morning.
First, they charge you $20 for each extra person. So unless you're staying alone, you'll be paying a lot for a family.
Second, we were put in a room on top of a party so the music was coming though the floor.
When we had to move, after packing our stuff up and going to bed, front desk screwed up our room key and some random guy walked in as we were changing.
I'm writing this review in the room, two hours past bedtime. Someone keeps calling our room. No discounts, coupons or reimbursement was offered for our troubles. I'd have been happier at the best western across the street.
Never again.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Carla H
Farid J, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor. We certainly appreciate your feedback and do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us.

I would be happy to discuss this with you and address the issues you encountered as this is not what you come to expect from the Hampton.

I can be contacted directly at (780) 801 - 2902 and look forward to hearing from you.