1,447 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcity hallthe shaw conference centreroom servicecentral locationheart of downtownvalet parkingfront desk staffchecking inbusiness tripspggymcitadeldoormanconventionparkadelrt
Reviewed October 15, 2010

The staff of the Westin Edmonton provided customer service at the highest level. I have been staying at the Starwood hotels for over a decade and the recent 2 day stay was the best ever-the staff provided an 'unwinding, relaxing' experience that was much appreciated at a busy business day.

Thanks so much to the Westin's employee Ashlee Faris-management should give her a pay raise to ensure they do not lose her to another chain.

Mike

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike154921
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I found there Sense of COSTUMER SERVICE.

Bellboys and people from Front desk .. .amazing!!!

I believe, they have a kind of sense of Service, because of the Management; thats why I would like to thank you to Westin Edmonton Manager.

I been in Montreal and Toronto and NO point of Comparison with Westin Edmonton COSTUMER SERVICE.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2010

The hotel is nice, but I have to say I was expecting more from a Westin. The room was nice, but kind of dull. Arriving by car on a late Friday afternoon proved to be a problem - the hotel just wasn't set up for the volume of arrivals. There was only one person checking in at the front desk when I arrived. I wouldn't likely return. Too many other options. I thought the parking was pricy - $26/night self-park.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Not only was the rooms very comfortable, the customer service was unlike any I have ever had, and I travel alot! And from all the hotel staff, from those at the front desk, to the restaurant, room service, house keepers, and conceirge, and more. I would highly recommend this hotel! You might pay a bit more, for the hotel chain name itself, but you will be treated like its your home.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Stayed at the Westin, Edmonton this month and wanted to say that we will enjoyed our stay. The room prices were reasonable and the location downtown is within walking distance of a number of attractions as well as shopping. They really made us feel welcome and we will be planning to come back at Christmas. Really looking forwad to that!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple