1,446 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcity hallthe shaw conference centreroom servicecentral locationheart of downtownvalet parkingfront desk staffchecking inbusiness tripspggymcitadeldoormanconventionparkadelrt
Reviewed September 21, 2010

I stay at the Westin Edmonton every week. Althought traveling is not fun, the Westin staff go way above the call to make me feel comfortable, welcome and happy. I stay in hotels all over North America, and I don't think I have found one with the quality of service that Edmonton offers.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I must admit that my woman who had arrived before me, (flew in from Kelowna), had a bit of a rough time checking in, even though I called in advance to notify The Westin that I would be about an hour later than her...They said no problem, she will b able to check in. When she arrived, they would not let her in, as the credit card on file was mine, and she needed an alternative way of paying for the room. she was upset and called me, as I was on the way. I spoke with the gentleman at the desk, and became very irate that they would make her wait for me, as I would be another hour to an hour and a half yet. The DoorTeam staff came over and announced to the clerk that we had stayed in the Westin several times prior to this and that she was OK to check in...I had a difficult time convincing the checkin clerk that I was checking in shortly.... Eventually they allowed her to check In. She spoke to the night Manager and complained about this embaressment, and felt this issue was not resolved. Let me state that I have stayed at this hotel 8 different times this year. When I arrived, the person in question was offshift, and wanted to speak with a daytime manager the following day.. I spoke with the daytime manager the following day, and understood why they do not just allow someone to present themselves to check in, but could not understand if I gave them permission and entered their name on my file, why they had such a difficult time checking in. Later the following night, we went to Share restaraunt and had an excellant night out for dinner. When we arrived back at our room, there was a bottle of Champagne,Chocolate dipped strawberries and a fruit platter in the room. The card accompanying it stated it was from Rohit and the DoorTeam... We thought this was the most pleasant surprise at a hotel in our lifetime.... The next day, we talked with John, Rohit and Ken, and thought this was the nicest surprise ever. Also, when I went to checkout, the Westin had thrown in a free night on the house..!! Absolutely Topnotch service, from the Dayshift Manager, to the DoorTeam Staff... We were extremely pleased with the service and outcome of our weekend...Cheers to The Staff at the Edmonton Westin Hotel...!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Always a pleasure to get back to the Westin Edmonton, efficient staff, good rooms, great beds.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We had lots of fun here. Everything was clean, well kept, with great staff and friendly service. I just wish we had more time to spend extra nights there.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2010

I stayed at the Westin, Edmonton in August, 2010, and found the service exceptional.. everything from the front desk check in, to their sending my luggage by Fed Ex when I wasn't able to get back to the hotel.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business