I've stayed at the Westin twice now while on business in Edmonton, and both times I was pleased.
The decor was normal for the Westin, which has always been up to my standards. The staff were nice enough to give me access to what they called the "executive floor" - which apparently gave me access to a few features I didn't end up using, like free internet/phone calls/food credits. But it was a nice gesture.
But the primary reason why I enjoyed this hotel was the fact it was steps away from my office at Canada Place, an essential for a Vancouverite travelling to Edmonton in December! I've never been so cold in my life, and I only had to walk 100 feet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta