Stayed there for a conference. The hotel was very nice, the deluxe room was large (loved the desk), and the bed was so very very comfortable. That's really the most important thing for me, next to cleaness. The Westin was very clean.
But don't expect this hotel to be artsy or magnificent. It's a business hotel. And my only gripe with them was that, I didn't book in time for the special conference room rate, and their regular rate was close to $400 a night for the deluxe room, which is ridiculous for Edmonton Alberta. It's not Manhattan NY! But we finally found a corporate rate which was almost half of that rate. Parking cost is additional.
If you're in Edmonton, and find a good rate for this place, go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta