I stayed at the Westin Edmonton for business for 2 nights recently. I was able to get a high floor with a good view. This Westin property is located in a great location downtown with easy walking access to several downtown restaurants and businesses. It's also very close to the riverfront and the concierge will provide a walking/jogging route for those looking to get some outdoor exercises along the river. Warning for the uninitiated: the steps up/down to the riverfront are killer!
The in-house restaurant was quite good and the breakfast buffet was decent as well. If you're looking to stay central to the downtown business district, this is a great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta