Stayed at Westin Edmonton for a scientific conference. It's about half an hour far from the international airport. By the way sky shuttle is the best option to get to the hotel, booked a round trip through the net and they were perfectly on time for pickups. Check-in was very smooth and even though we were much earlier than scheduled check-in on our reservation card. Staff is really friendly and very helpful. The rooms are really clean and comfortable and well maintained. They borrowed us umbrellas as it was really rainy throughout our stay. Food, coffee and drinks are fabulous. The only slightly negative point is that compared to other Westins it doesn't have nice lobby area where you can sit and relax or watch a hockey game. But overall everything was amazing, will definitely be our first choice in Edmonton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta