$90
$79
$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$105
$90
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$81
$75
$106
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$98
$137
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Matrix Hotel(Edmonton)
$115
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

1,432 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcity hallroom servicethe shaw conference centrecentral locationheart of downtownvalet parkingfront desk staffchecking inbusiness tripspggymcitadeldoormanconventionparkadelrt
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here last weekend for a conference. The decor is a bit dated and I found the staff to be adequate but not friendly. The room was large but configured in an odd way-you couldn't see the TV well if you were in the bed or from the chair across the room. Overall, the room just wasn't up to what i expected for a Westin hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
WestinMelissa, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear cr2005,

Thank you for your comments. Would you mind connecting with me by email westinedmonton.01079@westin.com and let me know your room number during your stay with us? I would like to investigate how we might rearrange your room based on your comments. There are updates and renovations scheduled in the near future and hope we might be able to welcome you back to enjoy them soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Arriving from California and a stroll through the West Edmonton Mall, it was a pleasure to stay here for 2 nights. The rooms were great, the location excellent, the service fantastic. Everyone was very friendly. My room was very clean with lots of amenities and had a great view. The parking was very reasonable. Went for walks along the Saskatchewan River, to the Legislature Building, and Old Strathcona. The location is ideal for walks to the City centre. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Will definitely recommend this hotel. Hope I will return again soon. Thank you for the memorable experience of Edmonton.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinMelissa, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Takako F,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so glad we were able to help make your stay in Edmonton a memorable one. Your comments have been shared with our associates here at the hotel, thank you again. If there is anything I can help you with during your next stay with us please do not hesitate to connect with me at westinedmonton.01079@westin.com.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stayed here with my wife this past weekend for a conference. The location was excellent to get almost anywhere in the city, and the staff were exceptional in helping us (my wife likes to pack on the heavier side when it comes to luggage). The room had a great view, and the coffee/ restaurant area downstairs was a nice way to end our evenings. No issues here!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
WestinMelissa, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Daniel S,
So glad to hear that your recent stay with us was enjoyable. I have shared your comments with the rest of the team here. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world, this hotel is excellent. The service here was fantastic. The decor is modern, upscale and tastefully appointed. Rooms are quiet and comfortable. Breakfast buffet is excellent. Great location right downtown. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
WestinMelissa, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear advisetrip,

Thank you so much for taking the time for you comments. I am so glad to hear that we impressed you during your stay with us.

Thank you again for your recommendation.
For a better you,
Melissa

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was fortunate to stay one night at the Westin in Edmonton with my nephew's partner when she was attending a conference there. I was very impressed with friendless of the staff from the door and valet parking staff, to the front desk staff. I was impressed how friendly everyone in the hotel was. The hotel was very clean as well as the rooms. Beds were exceptionally comfortable and bed linens and towels very clean. The bathroom amenities were lovely (ie: shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soaps) The hotel is within walking distance to the downtown. Thank you to the staff and hotel for making my one night stay in Edmonton memorable and pleasant.

Dear maryanne894,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am glad we helped make your time here in Edmonton memorable. Although we would love for you to come and visit us more often to enjoy the bath products, they are also available for home use at canada.westin-hotelsathome.com/.

We hope to see you again soon.
For a better you,