$89
Hampton.com
$76
$78
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
$88
Union Bank Inn(Edmonton)
$117
Union Bank Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$98
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$168
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
1,438 results
All reviewsheavenly bedcity hallthe shaw conference centreroom servicecentral locationheart of downtownvalet parkingfront desk staffchecking inbusiness tripspggymcitadeldoormanconventionparkadelrt
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I was told not to stay here but I didn't listen. For almost $300 per night you woukd think the room would be clean. The remote had gobs of waxy dust on it! Disgusting.
I had an early morning. .went to make in room coffee and no cups. I called the front desk and was told "coming right away!" I was showered dressed and gone before they ever came. At least 40 minutes.
Staff is pleasant enough, but the hotel is NOT worth the price.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank missannabele
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed over a Friday and Saturday on this trip. We picked the Westin, as it was close to nice restaurants, and other amenities we were looking forward to visiting. What we were not counting on was a hotel full of lacrosse players and dancers. I expect these kinds of groups in mid-range hotels, but not at the Westin.
Regardless, Friday night, was fine, with no interruptions, a good parking spot underground, and a quality night's sleep. Saturday though, was totally different. We went to bed around 11 p.m., and I'm not exactly sure what time the noise started, but my husband said it went on all night. I regularly sleep with ear plugs, but I was woken at 5 a.m. and again at 7 a.m. from voices, that turned out to be next door. Finally we got up at 9 a.m., so much for sleeping in, at 10 a.m., the music started next door, and I finally called to the front desk. (We would have called much earlier, but we were able to fall back asleep a few times, so we didn't.)
This is what gets the better rating, the manager, Angela, came upstairs and requested the guests next to us leave. The room was much quieter, but it still took a while for the entire room of people to clear out. Then, the manager called back and asked if I'd mind if she took care of some charges for us. Does anyone really mind when they take some charges off the bill? We ended up being comped our parking and internet charges for both nights ($60). So, the customer service rating definitely made our experience much better and we appreciated that.

Room Tip: Rooms are dark. SPG members get better rooms. Ask for a view of the Hotel Mac.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
nella m, Guest Experience Manager at The Westin Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

dear Tempestt C,, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear about the noise levels. We do rely on our guests to advise us if the noise levels are excessive so that we can address the concern immediately. I am so glad to hear that Angela was able to to address the noise level and made your experience that much better. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Please feel free to connect with us for your next stay at westinedmonton.01079@westin.com ....for a better you...nella

Reviewed April 24, 2014

After not a good experience last time I stayed again and this time had a much better experience. Check in was fast and friendly, Internet was fast to connect and worked perfectly and I was invited to a cocktail hour for Starwood members. It was nice to meet the hotel staff and mingle with other guests with a glass of wine. The only problem I had was with the lighting. I really could not see in my room, even with curtains open and all lights on. It appears that the light bulbs are all a soft yellow, no white lights. And no overhead lights, only lamps and wall sconces. I was trying to iron a dark suit and I could not see to iron so I finally dragged the ironing board into the bathroom. Other than that, all was really good. I especially appreciate the large magnifying mirror in the bathroom (at my age this is a necessity!)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
nella m, Guest Experience Manager at The Westin Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear Barbara M, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I will definitely bring this forward to our leadership team about the the better lighting. We really do hope that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon....for a better you....nella

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I haven't stayed at a Westin in years mostly because they charge for everything. However, I booked in because it was next to where I had meetings. It's next to city place mall and there are a few good restaurants nearby. I had an "executive" room. It was spacious with 2 double beds. The room was very cool and so I had to turn the heat up quite high just to get it warmed up. Others complained it was too hot in their room with the ac on the blink. It was clean and the washroom was fine but I agree with other reviews that the lighting is poor in the washroom and the entry way to the room. The room could use an update, it was pretty plain in terms of colour scheme and decor. While I generally don't care if there is some fantastic artwork or not, the price of the room suggests that there would be just a bit more than a standard look. This hotel isn't on my "must" stay again list. It was just alright….

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

dear 45-nomad, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that we didnt meet your expectations for this stay. To ensure value for price paid, The Westin Edmonton is constantly assessing our competitive pricing for incidentals within 4 diamond city center hotels across Canada.If you would like to discuss your recent experience with us further, please feel free to contact us at westinedmonton.01079@westin.com. For a better you...nella

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Pleasant staff, comfortable bed and a quiet room served me well on this occasion. Very good breakfast choices and staff in the restaurant. This was the highlight. Unfortunately, the hotel rooms are in a need of a refit. Average, although clean bathrooms, very poor room lighting. Will stay there again, but the place could do with a bit of a spruce up

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
nella m, Guest Experience Manager at The Westin Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Mathew W, thank you for sharing your feed back with us. We will be undergoing a refreshment of our guest rooms very soon. If there is anything we can do in anticipation of your next stay with us, please feel free to connect with me at westinedmonton.01079@westin.com...for a better you...nella