I stayed one night, arriving late at night from the airport. Conveniently located in downtown Edmonton. Nice and professional welcome at the reception desk.
The room was clean, spacious but the lay out wasn't the best one. As the TV is on the wall with the counter and the desk on the left side of the bed, you can't watch the TV in front of you lying in the bed. You have to turn your head to the left which is not really comfy.
The room is also located in front of the ice machine, a pretty noisy machine. If you are a light-sleeper, you better call the reception and ask them to unplug the ice machine for the night, that they promptly do.
The bathroom was clean. Next time I will try to get another room.
The dinner and breakfast were tasty with a very good service each time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta