The location for my business needs was the best part of staying at the Westin. I had a 1/2 block walk to my meetings. For me that was important, but the other aspects of the hotel were not outstanding. I did get a very good deal on the room so was very happy with the value. It's looking a bit worn down - marked up walls in hallways, etc. The room had up-to-date furnishings and was clean and bedding was lovely. Pool area old and small. Restaurant appeared to be overpriced considering very average reviews (on urbanspoon). Decided to go to outside restaurant. I lwould stay again if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta