Frayed and dirty carptet, peeling wallpaper, scratched furniture in room, slow to check you in and slower to check you out, meeting rooms in bad shape. Very bad smell throughout hotel on first day. Bright spot was Laura Carter to assist with meeting room requirements; Laura was helpful and professional every step of the way. It took 4 days to get my folio for expense report purposes; be sure to get a hard copy don't fall for the "we will email it to you": took several calls/emails and utlimately it took a call to Westin main customer service number to finally get a response. Definetly would not stay at this hotel again. Number of recent poor and terrible reviews should give Westin idea of how far from Westin standards this property has strayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta