I love the Westin but I have to say its the staff that keep me coming back not the hotel itself.
I feel the Westin needs to re-evaluate their pricing. When you can go to Starbucks, Tim Hortons, and even McDonalds and spend $5 and get free Wi-Fi how does the Westin not feel embarassed charging $13 to use the internet.
I also feel $32.50 for valet parking is crazy but I pay since I dont want to deal with the frustration of luggage, rounding up the children and finding a place to park.
I love the Westin and the one in Vancouver is my favorite but I really feel that sometimes you are paying for the name and not getting the value. I now will not stay at this hotel unless I get a great deal when they are having a special because I just cannot justify paying $250 a night plus wi-fi plus parking and Edmonton Westin does not even have a hot tub or a decent gym. (A few tread mills, stepper and free weights is not a gym)
I have paid $250 a night in Vancouver but I had a great room with a balcony.
All in all a nice stay and a quick walk to the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown, a few steps away from the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley Park system. We are within a 10 minute walking distance of the Shaw Conference Center, Roger's Place Arena, and the City Centre Mall. Staying at The Westin Edmonton means you are moments from the best shopping, dining, arts and entertainment Edmonton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Westin Edmonton
- Edmonton Westin
- The Westin Edmonton Alberta