Courtyard Edmonton West
$121
  • Pool
$97
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsaqua restaurantfront deskopen conceptstarbucks coffeemarriott courtyardgreat hotelanthony hendaylounge areaevery staff memberring roada great stayfitness roomminute drivethe hotel is cleanhot tubwould definitely stay here againeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

We picked this hotel based on its reviews and it turned out to be even better than we though. We stayed here for three nights, it was a fair price, very comfortable, clean and the blackout blinds are great for sleeping in.

• Stayed: March 2014
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. Time is valuable and I appreciate taking some of your to let us know how we are doing. I am very pleased that we exceeded your high expectations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back!

david.keam@marriott.com

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed with hockey team. Clean, upscale - geared more towards business people but was fine for us. Tiny pool so not practical for a hockey team. Nice fitness room. Huge loungey area in lobby but cannot have your own beverages, must buy from bar which gets expensive. Lots of sofas & chairs.

Staff super friendly and seem to love their job.

• Stayed: March 2014
Renee S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for given me an opportunity to connect with you and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted that you have chosen our hotel and your stay was enjoyable.

On behalf of the entire team at the Courtyard Marriott Edmonton West, we look forward to welcoming you back where we can provide you with another flawless Courtyard West experience.

Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The staff at this hotel look and act like they love working here.They are faced with all kinds of challenging situations and people, and I saw nothing but professional behaviour at all times. The food in the restaurant was fantastic! Go for the Butter Chicken! The room was very clean, quiet and well-appointed. I loved the little chocolate in my room, and music playing when I entered. I will definitely recommend this property to my business colleagues and I will plan to use their meeting facilities. Yes, it's a bit out of the way, but the service is well worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Renee S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Greeting from the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. I am very delighted that you had a wonderful experience with us.

On behalf of the entire team at the Courtyard Marriott Edmonton west we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Edmonton.

Have a refreshing day!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The staff, especially the housekeeping staff, are very accommodating and professional. The room was quiet, comfortable and well appointed. There was a wine and beer tasting one afternoon hosted by the manager which was a very nice touch. The hotel is a little out of the way, but is in a developing are of the city so this will improve in time. All in all I had a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian H
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. I am also delighted that you were able to join us at our regular Wednesday evening Manager's Reception in our Social Space.

It was a pleasure welcoming you to our hotel and we look forward to having an opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in Edmonton.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I lived in Edmonton for many years, and recently travelled back for business for a few days, so I got to check out this new hotel: Excellent rooms, new and sparkling clean, but also so comfortable: beds, nice little lounge/restaurant, and gym. Also just 5 minutes from the Anthony Henday which can take you anywhere else in this big city within 15-20 minutes and just 5 minutes from West Edmonton Mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Wandawomaninc75
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your recent stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. I am happy that you found our facilities and location to your liking during your visit back to Edmonton.

Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you if either business or pleasure bring you back to our city.

david.keam@marriott.com