Courtyard Edmonton West
  • Breakfast included
$126
$80
Hotwire.com
Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
$110
$99
Travelocity
All reviewsaqua restaurantfront deskopen conceptstarbucks coffeemarriott courtyardgreat hotelanthony hendaylounge areaevery staff memberring roada great stayfitness roomminute drivethe hotel is cleanhot tubwould definitely stay here againeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

This is my second time staying at this hotel. On both occasions the staff were extremely friendly. The aqua restaurant and lounge in lobby area is great. Serves Starbucks hot drinks, as well as a wide variety of drinks with complimentary assorted nut mix in evenings. On Wednesday evenings they have a managers special with free appetizers and drinks. I have never seen any hotel with the level of service of this hotel that you don't pay twice the money for. The hot tub was decent as well. Nothing fancy but not to much chlorine yet is still clean. Rooms are quiet and well kept. Very clean.

• Stayed: February 2014
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Good Day;

Thank you for staying with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West and for giving us such a nice review regarding your stay. I am very glad that you enjoyed yourself and that you were able to make use of the hotel's amenities. I hope I was able to at least say 'hi' at the Manager's Reception on Wednesday.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Edmonton.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is the first time I was staying in the hotel for 2 nights. I loved my stay.staff is super friendly ,hotel lobby is not too big but an average enough size n no doubt really very clean ..
Rooms were good size too n every one from front desk to house keeper was really helpful.
I can definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Sz411

Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Edmonton.

We also thank you for your recommendation. We hope that we can welcome you back the next time you visit Edmonton.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The staff were polite and helpful. The rooms are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. We took our three children and their family for a week end get away and stayed at this hotel. Everyone enjoyed it and we would definitely stay here again. We were two seniors and they allowed us the senior rate for all four rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. We are all so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to write such nice things about our hotel and your experience with us.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope that we can welcome you back the next time you are in Edmonton.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed one night at the Courtyard this past weekend while visiting my mother in law. The hotel was easy to locate off the Anthony Henday Drive. This is a fairly new hotel so the beds and numerous pillows were quite comfortable. The room felt chilly however and no extra blanket was available , just a thin down comforter and sheet for bed covers. My teenage sons made use of the fitness room and whirlpool which they found better than many hotels we've stayed at. We ordered room Service snacks at about 10pm and they were delivered piping hot promptly within the promised 15 minute delivery time. I agree with another reviewer that a couple of complimentary bottles of water should be offered at check in as the tap water in the bathroom tastes rather stale. Overall pleased with this hotel and we will be staying again here next time we visit the in-laws in Edmonton.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
David K, General Manager at Courtyard Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Good Day;

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West and for taking the time to review your stay. I appreciate that your review was very detailed and I have shared your feedback with my Associates.

I am very glad that you were pleased with your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I have reviewed this hotel before (positively) so I will keep this short. I was in Edmonton for an urgent and unexpected family issue over the holidays. The hotel performed flawlessly and just how I had experienced it months earlier.

My last night was Christmas Eve and when I awoke on Christmas Day I found a gift from Santa on my door.

This is what great businesses do. Meet their customers' expectations and surprise them from time to time.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Good Day;

Thank you for another wonderful review and thank you doubly for returning to visit us again here at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. We truly appreciate your loyalty.

To secure our hotel at night we lock all entrances and require a room key to enter. We only allow registered guests into the hotel after 11:00pm. As well, we have onsite security that patrols the guest halls, public spaces and parking lots after 9:00pm. Despite all of that, Santa Claus still managed to visit the guests in our hotel on the night of Dec. 24th. I guess when you consider all that he does, this is a minor feat. Still, we are happy to see that you appreciated it!