I have stayed here a few times in the last couple months and I hesitate sharing how amazing this place is, in fear that it will have a negative effect, i.e. More bookings - less supply of rooms - higher prices - me moving on. As a frequent traveller, I think about those things. However, it wouldn't be fair not to give this hotel the high praise it deserves.
The lobby is very clean and modern, yet comfortable. The open concept restaurant/lounge in the lobby has a really great atmosphere in the morning, for dinner or late night drinks with clients. The food is very good while being simple, straight forward and hot. Service is always excellent with everyone going the extra mile, like offering an ice cold bottle of water if they see you just sitting in the lounge/lobby or offering you a refill of your coffee in a travel cup while paying your bill at breakfast.
Internet access is easy and very fast, rooms are modern and offer multiple side tables/desk heights for working and relaxing. When you get in to your room there is always music playing softly on the Ipod dock alarm clock in every room. Tons of different lighting options all with outlets on the bases to plug in all your phones/computers/Ipods. The rooms are very well designed with significant investment made in furniture and beds. Room service is consistently fast and delicious with staff quoting and sticking to "We'll be up in about 15 minutes". The prices are very reasonable with almost all meals being between $12-$18. I had a $13 Quesadilla that was incredible and perhaps the best value I've seen in ages. I would also recommend their build your own pasta, which starts at like $14 and is also very good.
Fitness room and pool are very clean and perfect for my needs.
This is a hotel that I really enjoy for business travel and I could also bring my family to. I stay in far more hotels than I have a chance to review, and this is one of the best run properties I have ever stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's a new and refreshing stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. The Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West has everything you need to make your trip an excellent and memorable one. The hotels refreshing concept surrounds travelers with the conveniences that make business and pleasure travel easy here in Edmonton.Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West Amenities* Complimentary wired & wireless High Speed Internet Access* HD channel lineup on flat screen TV’s* Two-Line Phone w/Voice Mail and Iphone docking stating * Complimentary In-Room Coffee & in the lobby* Hairdryer & Iron and Ironing Board * Spacious Work Space w/Ergonomic Chairs* Luxury toiletries * Complimentary movie channels such as Super Channel* Business Centre, Library, Home Theater, Exterior & Interior Fire place with soft seating.* Crispy white linen ironed and placed on all bedding.* Touch screen GoBoard* in the lobby to provide you concierge service* A three meal dining Restaurant (AQUA*)with a fantastic menu selection* Room Service * We proudly brew Starbucks** The Market* open 24 hours for your convenience.* Do it your own coin laundry room or valet service available.* A state of the art fitness centre open 24 hours.* A Pool and Whirlpool.* Free car parking and electrical plugins for your convenience.* A 5000 square feet of Banquet/Event space to host up to 300 people dinner event.* State of the art Event equipment.* Passionate and committed associates with the spirit to serve. * Marriott Rewards** Five minutes away to the West Edmonton Mall and 15 minutes to Downtown Edmonton.Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West, we know people want to pampered and cared for when they are visiting any Edmonton area hotel, and they should only expect the best.Time after time the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West receives only praise for our excellent service and hospitality. When people see us walking around our clean and well-designed hotel, they comment on how amazed they are to find such a wonderful attentive staff.With such attention to your needs and priorities, it's no wonder that our guests do not wish to leave. We simply expect our team to be magnificent every day to every single one of our guests and staff at our Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West.Welcome to our Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West and we look forward to you being our valuable guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Edmonton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Edmonton West Hotel Edmonton
- Courtyard Edmonton West Alberta