I am the type of person who absolutely dreads staying in hotels. I guess you could say I almost have a "lack of cleanliness" and "bedbug" phobia. ;)
When my hubby, myself, and our two children travelled to Edmonton for the Maple Leaf Monster Jam weekend, I made a reservation at the Courtyard (after seeing the good reviews on TripAdvisor). We were not disappointed. The whole hotel seemed very clean, the rooms were great (and clean; I also loved that they leave little cards with the name of the person who cleaned the room), the staff was super friendly, the location was great (with free parking), and the hotel had a pool (which made our kiddos happy). We also enjoyed the food, despite it being a bit pricer than we had hoped. All in all- we were super impressed with our stay here and will definitely stay again!
P.S.- Just a shout out to Marlet for doing such a good job cleaning our room, and for leaving us yummy chocolate mints! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's a new and refreshing stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. The Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West has everything you need to make your trip an excellent and memorable one. The hotels refreshing concept surrounds travelers with the conveniences that make business and pleasure travel easy here in Edmonton.Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West Amenities* Complimentary wired & wireless High Speed Internet Access* HD channel lineup on flat screen TV’s* Two-Line Phone w/Voice Mail and Iphone docking stating * Complimentary In-Room Coffee & in the lobby* Hairdryer & Iron and Ironing Board * Spacious Work Space w/Ergonomic Chairs* Luxury toiletries * Complimentary movie channels such as Super Channel* Business Centre, Library, Home Theater, Exterior & Interior Fire place with soft seating.* Crispy white linen ironed and placed on all bedding.* Touch screen GoBoard* in the lobby to provide you concierge service* A three meal dining Restaurant (AQUA*)with a fantastic menu selection* Room Service * We proudly brew Starbucks** The Market* open 24 hours for your convenience.* Do it your own coin laundry room or valet service available.* A state of the art fitness centre open 24 hours.* A Pool and Whirlpool.* Free car parking and electrical plugins for your convenience.* A 5000 square feet of Banquet/Event space to host up to 300 people dinner event.* State of the art Event equipment.* Passionate and committed associates with the spirit to serve. * Marriott Rewards** Five minutes away to the West Edmonton Mall and 15 minutes to Downtown Edmonton.Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West, we know people want to pampered and cared for when they are visiting any Edmonton area hotel, and they should only expect the best.Time after time the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West receives only praise for our excellent service and hospitality. When people see us walking around our clean and well-designed hotel, they comment on how amazed they are to find such a wonderful attentive staff.With such attention to your needs and priorities, it's no wonder that our guests do not wish to leave. We simply expect our team to be magnificent every day to every single one of our guests and staff at our Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West.Welcome to our Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West and we look forward to you being our valuable guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Edmonton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Edmonton West Hotel Edmonton
- Courtyard Edmonton West Alberta