We spent a November weekend at this new hotel.BIG lobby with sofas TV and fireplace as well as a row of computers with high speed internet. There was a restaurant in the area as well but did not get a chance to eat there. Staff was friendly rooms clean comfortable and quiet. Approximatly one km from West Edmonton Mall which is walking distance but there did not appear to be sidewalks on either side of the street although they may have been covered in snow. Overall a good hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's a new and refreshing stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West. The Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West has everything you need to make your trip an excellent and memorable one. The hotels refreshing concept surrounds travelers with the conveniences that make business and pleasure travel easy here in Edmonton.Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West Amenities* Complimentary wired & wireless High Speed Internet Access* HD channel lineup on flat screen TV’s* Two-Line Phone w/Voice Mail and Iphone docking stating * Complimentary In-Room Coffee & in the lobby* Hairdryer & Iron and Ironing Board * Spacious Work Space w/Ergonomic Chairs* Luxury toiletries * Complimentary movie channels such as Super Channel* Business Centre, Library, Home Theater, Exterior & Interior Fire place with soft seating.* Crispy white linen ironed and placed on all bedding.* Touch screen GoBoard* in the lobby to provide you concierge service* A three meal dining Restaurant (AQUA*)with a fantastic menu selection* Room Service * We proudly brew Starbucks** The Market* open 24 hours for your convenience.* Do it your own coin laundry room or valet service available.* A state of the art fitness centre open 24 hours.* A Pool and Whirlpool.* Free car parking and electrical plugins for your convenience.* A 5000 square feet of Banquet/Event space to host up to 300 people dinner event.* State of the art Event equipment.* Passionate and committed associates with the spirit to serve. * Marriott Rewards** Five minutes away to the West Edmonton Mall and 15 minutes to Downtown Edmonton.Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West, we know people want to pampered and cared for when they are visiting any Edmonton area hotel, and they should only expect the best.Time after time the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West receives only praise for our excellent service and hospitality. When people see us walking around our clean and well-designed hotel, they comment on how amazed they are to find such a wonderful attentive staff.With such attention to your needs and priorities, it's no wonder that our guests do not wish to leave. We simply expect our team to be magnificent every day to every single one of our guests and staff at our Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West.Welcome to our Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton West and we look forward to you being our valuable guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Edmonton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Edmonton West Hotel Edmonton
- Courtyard Edmonton West Alberta