“Lots of fun”

World Waterpark
Ranked #9 of 183 things to do in Edmonton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This tropical paradise boasts the world's largest indoor wave pool and more than 17 unique waterslides and play features. Visit our website for current hours rates.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Great place for kids to let off steam. Lots of exercise walking up the stairs to take the slides down. Enjoy swimming in the wave pool. During the winter its a great escape from the cold. Only negative is the food options. We used to be able to bring in a picnic but now have to buy junk type food from kiosks in the waterpark. Also can sometimes feel a little chilly when wet.

Visited June 2012

• Greek first
Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good fun in a controlled climate”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

It was good for a day of fun splashing in the waves, warming up in the hot tub and slides for kids and adults. It could be cleaner especially on the stairs. Lockers are expensive but can be used for in and out all day. Tubes on the tube rides are very limited.

Visited December 2011
Lloydminster, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun day”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Slides were a blast. The big wave in the pool was fun to ride on tubs. Line ups for the slides were not to bad. Kids had an awesome day.

Visited March 2012
Camrose, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfull Day....doesn't get better than this.”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

There are slides to suit every age group. Loved the hot tub. so many recliner chairs so you can rest and read a book. Tubes for children and adults. Every one love's the waves that start up ever so often. I would go there for 3 days at a time.

Visited March 2012
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unprofessionally managed”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

We always used to come here to celebrate our daughters birthday. But this time we are very much disappointed. Yes you spend 90 dollars just to get in, yes the water in showers was extremely cold, yes there were line ups for hot tub and diapers in the pool.

The worst part was the so called life guards, totally unprofessional. My daughter went on a slide with her sister and I was standing at the bottom of the slide. I asked the life guard named Natlie that my daughter is not a swimmer, is the water deep. She was so rude and abusive. Her body language was so aggressive and offensive, She started yelling at me that why did I allow my daughter to go up in the first place. I'm a teacher and if a parent ask me about the safety of their kids this is not the kind of reply or attitude expected.

When you are responsible for the life of someone, when you are being paid for it, you are in the service industry, when you are in charge of someone's safety, especially vulnerable group, your attitude and desire should be of helping and serving them not bringing your own frustrations to work. She even refused to tell me her name, so that I can file a complaint.

I wonder why they have a scarcity of employees that they are employing someone so unprofessional like Natlie who ruined our birthday visit to the watermark.

3 Thank aulakhs