Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewscomedy festivaltrade showindustrial areasmall poolroom servicesherwood parkcomfortable hotelwater pressurerestaurant staffbreakfast buffetlittle thingsfree parkingeasy accesshousekeeping staffnice stayargyllfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed for one night and had no complaints; the front desk was accommodating, the rooms and hotel were very clean. Our beds were comfortable and had no issues with the heat as a previous reviewer noted. We relaxed in the pub on a Sunday night to watch the hockey game; there were enough flat screen tvs around the pub it didn't matter where you sat you could see the game. We also enjoyed the free hot wings, and other finger food that were available. There is a Casino across the street if you are looking for some entertainment.

Room Tip: There is no spa so ignore the rating on the spa
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1544, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for selecting The Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South during your recent travels to Edmonton. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our facilities and Associates made your stay memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Warmest Regards,
Shawn McConnell

Reviewed January 24, 2013

A brand new hotel in the South end of Edmonton. I wasn't certain what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by what I found.... On the plus side: super service, huge rooms with TWO large LCD TV's, a great sitting area and a very comfortable bed. On the negative side: the heater right beside the bed was a loud and turned on and off through the night.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I am in the advertising industry and I travel alot. When I had the opportunity to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton, Edmonton South I absolutely loved it! We stayed in an executive suite that was very luxurious. There were brand new flat screen tv's, full programming, and the bed was to die for. I dont think I've had a better sleep ever! We also hosted our company Christmas party in their banquest room and the experience was great!~ Not only was the food ecellent but they treated myself and our staff like gold! I strongly recommend anyone thinking of booking a hotel to make Four Points by Sheraton, Edmonton South their #1 choice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and Christmas Party here at The Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South. We sincerely appreciate your comments, feedback, and recommendation. We are so proud to have such friendly accommodating Associates that will ensure the level of service is of the best in the industry. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Warmest Regards,
Shawn McConnell

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The only good thing about this hotel was their room service , which was well priced and efficient.

The staff were completely useless and helpless. The front desk staff were devoid of any basic customer service skills and are better suited to a drive thru window.

Save your money, you will regret staying at this place, yikes !

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Raconteur604
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on Friday Nov. 23, 2012 because I was going to attend a conference the next day at this hotel was closer to the venue. Every time the heater came on it made a horrible loud noise, this went on the whole night; at the same time the hotel is not sound proof one can hear all the noises in the hallway. There were pizza boxes in the hallwayy. I was told one price and the next day I was charged way more for the room; I was not able to sleep at all. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business