All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerliquor storehome away from homeliving roomjasper avenueextended stayseparate officebooster juiceown mealsunderground parkingcomforts of homeextra spacea great place to staytwo blockslocated downtownminute walk
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Excellent facility and very convenient with groceries and liquor store on the door step. Starbucks and booster juice in the adjoining parking lot. The 2 bedroom family suite is very convenient and comfortable. It is our #1 spot to stay in Edmonton.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CanterraSuites, Manager at Canterra Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thank you for the review, Dan!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

The location was very good, close to restaurants and a large grocery store. The front desk people went out their way to be helpful and friendly. Our 2 BR suite was very nice and spacious and reasonably priced. I asked for a quiet suite and I was not disturbed by any outside noises.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are very pleased your experience with us was so positive. Thank you for the complimentary review, Michael.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I was travelling with my dog - this was the perfect spot. A little park next door and lots of food and shopping options nearby. They do have limited underground parking but can valet your car otherwise. This is the perfect spot for business travel.

Room Tip: Perfect room
Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Hi Kathy,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please note we do not have an active valet program, but we will assist if we can.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Great place to stay. The only downside is the parking is a bit of a walk away but it’s not horrible. Other then that it was great. Travelling with three kids under three, having a place that feels more like home was wonderful! Staff were very helpful and kind.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CanterraSuites, Manager at Canterra Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you for staying with us, John. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

The common suite areas are clearly renovated and quite nice. The bedrooms a bit older, but all is very clean & neat. I had a problem with my room the first night -- the staff gladly switched my room the next morning when I reported it, and told me to take all the time I needed to transfer my belongings from one suite to the next, which was very helpful to me, since I had a number of family events going on that morning/afternoon.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review. We will do our best to ensure there are no issues on your next stay.