“Nice apartment style hotel”

Campus Tower Suite Hotel
Ranked #9 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Adelaide, Australia
“Nice apartment style hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I love this hotel, I am high maintenance when it comes to hotels ( or so my husband says) basically I expect clean rooms and friendly staff that respond politely when you ask for directions or an extra towel or bar of soap. I have stayed here on three different occasions and this place gets better- the rooms are spacious, basic but well furnished with nice kitchens, comfy beds, nice modern couches, TVs and roomy bathroom. There is coin operated laundry on premises, which is great is staying for more than a few days. Walking distance to campus, a supermarket and lots of great places to eat- there is a great little coffee place with excellent breakfast items connected. This is not fancy but great for those wanting a apartment style hotel, it is a lovely place with such friendly staff too. I will choose this place over the fancy hotels because it is just so comfortable, easy and lovely staff - like home with daily housekeeping :) one final thought- while I was travelling for University Business, I think his would be excellent if travelling with my husband and 2 year old daughter too, so roomy!

Room Tip: The one bedrooms are all nice
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Scott T, Public Relations Manager at Campus Tower Suite Hotel, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
We pride ourselves on our location, service and value and are ecstatic that you truly were able to enjoy your stay. Hope to see you and your family soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Granum
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed at campus tower suite while my husband was in icu at university hospital. Great location , right across the street. Got hospital rate here too. Staff was very helpful in helping to find restaurants, stores etc as not familiar with edmonton. Rooms have living room and cooking facilities so don't have to eat out all the time

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for the kind words, our team prides themselves on their customer service and we are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit, and wish your husband a speedy recovery.
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I spent three weeks at Campus Tower Suite Hotel (I'm a university professor on sabbatical). It was very much like living in my own apartment, albeit with daily maid service. I had a kitchenette so I made my own breakfasts. There was a living room and a bedroom, and very adequate work space. The location was great, especially if you have business at the University of Alberta or the nearby hospital. Downtown is a 10 minute LRT ride. Lots of stores and restaurants nearby and Whyte Avenue is about a 15 minute walk. The staff were extraordinarily pleasant and helpful. I had to haggle a bit to get a decent rate but the location and amenities made up for that. Look forward to staying again in the spring!

Room Tip: I made it clear I wanted a quiet, quiet room and that's what I got.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Scott T, Public Relations Manager at Campus Tower Suite Hotel, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
It is great to hear that you were able to truly Live.Like.Home during your most recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the spring.
Lethbridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Clean, really nice suites, convienient parking, Restaurant next door. Close to Whyte Avenue for shops and entertainment. Walking distance to the University and Jubilee Auditorium. Would definatley stay again. Staff were friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: I did not use the restaurant, gym or the Swimming pool as I was just there for one night but will ch...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the review. It’s always great to hear that a guest enjoys their stay. We pride ourselves on our ideal location for guests doing business at the University of Alberta, attending an event at Jubilee Auditorium. We hope you choose to stay with us on your next visit to Edmonton, business or otherwise
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed in the Campus Tower Suite Hotel recently when visiting our son who is a student at U of A. We were across road from the U of A campus and within 5 minutes of restaurants, shops, park etc. We were happy to walk around the neighbourhood late in the evening.
We would recommend any family likewise visiting a student at U of A in Edmonton to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We totally agree, our location adjacent to the U of A Campus is ideal for visiting a student, taking a course or as a guest of the University. Being close to main transit stations, allowing our guests the ease of exploring any part of the city. We can’t wait to “Welcome you home” on your next visit.
Yellowknife, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed here with my parents to visit my sister who lives in Edmonton.
I found the suites quite spacious and clean and worked well to accommodate our family.
There are many places to eat in surrounding area. We dined at Earls one night and found it very convenient and close as I could not walk very far.
I like the beds and enjoyed a very comfortable sleep. I liked that I had my own bedroom and privacy as well.
I enjoyed the service from both Housekeeping and front desk, always friendly and smiling.
Overall I would say this is a great hotel and would recommend to stay here while visiting Edmonton.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
We are always glad to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. We continually strive to exceed our guests’ expectations, and are excited that we could do that for you. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Edmonton.
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

First stay at the hotel and will stay here again when in Edmonton. Great location, professional and courteous staff that go out of their way to make your stay a wonderful experience. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Looking forward to my next trip to Edmonton and Campus Towers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Scott T, Public Relations Manager at Campus Tower Suite Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for the kind words Mario. We are happy to hear that our staff were able to ensure you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to welcome you back to Edmonton!