“Consistently reliable”

Radisson Edmonton South
Ranked #21 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We have stayed here on several occasions. It is a clean and quiet hotel with everything you need including a friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2010

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and are very grateful that you shared your comments regarding our Hotel and friendly staff. We are committed to providing an enjoyable experience to our guests, and it is rewarding to read your kind review.

I look forward to seeing you at the Radisson Hotel Edmonton, during your next visit
Many thanks

There are newer reviews for Radisson Edmonton South

Reviewed September 29, 2010

An early checkin (efficient and friendly) allowed me to wander around the hotel and it hides its age very well. I had been upgraded to a business room that impressed me with its spotless cleanliness and excellent setup had I needed to hold meetings. Although it is beside a major traffic route (Calgary Trail) it was silent and provided me an excellent night's sleep. Also impressive was the fitness center I found in my wandering. A running track, excellent variety of weight machines, pool, and raquet ball courts and friendly staff were a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with our TripAdvisor visitors.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I am delighted that we were able to get you checked in early providing you with some time to explore the hotel and its facilities. Your comments regarding the friendliness and efficiency of our associates is very much appreciated, and will be shared with the team here. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guest are pleased with our services and facility as it is what we strive for everyday.

We are looking forward to welcoming you upon your next visit to our property, Please feel free to contact me if I may ever be of service

Reviewed September 14, 2010

I wanted a weekend getaway and the Radisson Edmonton South is a great place to stay. At check-in our Guest Services Manager (Karla) was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and updated - single king. The dial comfort bed was great and the noon check-out time did not have us rushing to leave or requesting for a late check-out. The location is great too. Very close to southgate mall and south edmonton common.
Jamie

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2010

Jamie: Thank you for taking the time to write and share with our Trip Advisor community your feedback from your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and are very grateful for your comments on what you enjoyed about your stay. We are committed to providing a clean, comfortable and enjoyable experience, and it is rewarding to read your favorable review. I will be sure to share your comments with my team, who work diligently to provide outstanding customer service.

I look forward to seeing you at the Radisson Hotel Edmonton, during your next weekend get away.

Many thanks

Reviewed September 14, 2010

Parking and access to the lobby are a problem, which will hopefully be improved when outside construction is complete. It is still a nice hotel and a good value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2010

First of all, thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Radisson Hotel Edmonton

I was delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments on the hotel's exterior renovations; as we are completing concrete repairs as well as guest and meeting room upgrades in order to ensure that our guests enjoy a comfortable and well maintained hotel

We would be delighted to host you during your next visit to Edmonton. I look forward to your return

Reviewed September 8, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and have been happy each time I have stayed there. The rooms are very big and they have the sleep number beds so you can adjust your side of the bed to the softness you like. It is located on the South side just off of the whitemud, it is easy to get to. They have a huge fitness center, a sauna and a pool. The pool wouldn't be a big attraction to staying at this hotel as it is fairly small. There is a restaurant in the hotel and there are a lot of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for your very kind feedback in regard to the friendliness and hospitality that you have enjoyed in the past. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and have made full use of our facilities. I have passed on your kind commentsto my team.

Once again many thanks for your kind review and I hope to meet you on your next visit to the hotel.

Kind regards

Area General manager

Reviewed September 2, 2010

Made the mistake of checking in here after a red eye flight. Rooms were decent size and clean but noise levels unacceptable. Was awoken early by someone who was scraping on the window outside, only to have someone else knock on the door 20 minutes later to push our bill under the door. Overpriced for what we ended up receiving

• Stayed: September 2010

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I have shared your comments with our team and was concerned regarding you being disturbed by noise from guests and staff outside your room.
Please accept my apologies for this.

Thank you again for submitting your review, I do hope to get change to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2010

Front desk was quick and accomodating in that I did not want one of those adjustable air beds, and found a room suitable, close to the elveators for mobility restricted partner. Sparkling clean, roomy, comfortable and both wireless and wired internet. Full rundown on discounts available was helpful. Room service was fast and the food hot and properly prepared as per instructions. UInderground parking lot was a little dark.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2010

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Radisson Hotel Edmonton during your recent visit to Edmonton and for sharing your comments with our TripAdvisor visitors.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guest are pleased with our services and facility as it is what we strive for everyday.