“Another awesome experience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Sarnia, Canada
“Another awesome experience”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Just completed an extended 10 day stay. Every aspect of my stay was as close to perfect as could be expected. The room met all my needs and more. All the Staff were very friendly and helpful in regards to any assistance. My room was kept in immaculate shape each day. All supplies used were replaced every day. The Lions Head Pub onsite staff all were very friendly and served very good quick meals. This was important as I was working long days and it was late before I had a chance for dinner most days. This is about my 7th stay at this hotel and it has lived up to or exceeded my expectations every time. Thanks

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank jyamahahu2016
Robin C, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your great review! We love hearing from our regular guests and really appreciate you sharing your experiences and why you return again and again to our hotel.

We take great pride in creating a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for our guests and are pleased to hear that we have been successful. I will be certain to share your comments with both the housekeeping team and the team in the Lionshead Pub.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!!

With my thanks

Robin Cumine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while in edmonton for a wedding. Rooms were clean and spacious. The bar downstairs was nice for gathering the night before the wedding. Breakfest the next morning was good but pricey. I would stay here again. The location was great

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank jennifer1128
Robin C, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel Edmonton for your recent wedding stay. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel

Your comments regarding our clean and spacious guest rooms along with your kind words about the Lionshead Pub are greatly appreciated and will also assist other travelers coming to Edmonton

It will give me great pleasure to share your positive remarks with the entire team and I am sure your praise will motivate them even further

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again to the Radisson Hotel Edmonton in the near future. Meanwhile on behalf of our entire team, I wish you a very nice summertime.

Warm regards,

Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed on this hotel last year 1st week of October with my friends. We had 3 different rooms. Check in was fast and staff are friendly. The only thing that concerns me is that the room was not really cleaned at all. I thought it was just our room but then my friends told me when they got into their room they found an empty bottled water under the bed. We do found candy wrappers on our rooms and the top sheet of our bed was not changed since we are a newly check in guest.
Right now we are planning to go to Edmonton again this summer and I hope if we come back on this hotel, I expect the rooms are well check by the Supervisors before guest checking in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank MJ M
Thank you for choosing the Radisson for your recent stay in Edmonton. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.
To your point, all rooms are inspected for cleanliness daily, and I am unclear as to why your room was in an untidy state. As this refers to a stay back in October of 2012, I am unable to look into the specifics of your stay. I was happy to see that your check in experience was fast and friendly.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again this summer

General Manager.
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Edmonton South Radisson and felt there was value for the price. Staff were helpful and room was well-appointed and spacious . We recommend this hotel and would stay there on our next visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Magigo
Robin C, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with our readers and more importantly thank you for indicating that you will stay with us again as a repeat guest. We are delighted to hear that you will continue to choose our property as we work very hard to build loyalty with the guests of the Radisson Hotel Edmonton. I was happy to hear that you experienced wonderful service from our team; I was also delighted to read your comments regarding your spacious and comfortable guest room

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Lac La Biche
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed here years ago when it was the coast plaza terrace. The check in was fast, beds were comfortable, and found the hotel to be quiet. Nice location, not far from Southgate or South Commons, lots of restaurants in the area but you have to drive to them as the hotel has major roadways on both sides.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bcnllb
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Radisson Hotel Edmonton. We truly appreciate your business and would also like to thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our location, your quick efficient check in and our quiet and comfortable guest rooms. Please know that I will share your comments with our team

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Edmonton

Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Radisson Edmonton South a number of times, last time being April 12 and 13. Our great experience started checking in! No problems... we were given a great large room with a sofa and 2 arm chairs plus a king sized bed. Lots of room for the family during the day and plenty of sleeping room... very important with two children! The Atrium Restaurant service was excellent especially Alice! Room service was superb! An A-1 Hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FMMDad
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for the detailed and glowing review about our large and well appointed guest rooms and your experiences with the Atrium Restaurant. We are so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your return visit to our hotel.

Thank you for recognizing Alice's excellent service. We will be sure to share with her your very kind comments!

It means so much that a return guest, such as you, is impressed by and appreciates our efforts.
We look forward to being your hotel of choice on all of your return visits to Edmonton.

regina
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had to get to Edmonton fast to take care of some outstanding business opportunities so headed out in the morning without much planning. I found the Radisson through an online app and was pleased with the offer and location. Although I had driven by it many times I had never really explored the venue. When I arrived the desk clerk was appreciative, helpful and really excited to have me stay with them and perhaps return again in the future. He made feel truly welcome. The room was large very clean, well appointed, and very quiet as I had requested.The middle of the hotel is a large Atrium garden with soft music and plenty of space to relax in. This hotel also has a large fitness facility and is close to mass transit. You can tell this hotel has been around for a while but it is well maintained, great staff, and good food. I'm coming back next time....

Room Tip: I got a fourth floor room with a balcony, although facing the main road still very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank nmacleanis
generalmanager4440, General Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
A ‘BIG’ thanks to you for your kind comments and detailed review regarding your stay. I must say that we are most grateful for the time that you took to share your recent experience with our hotel with the rest of TripAdvisor, in particular regarding our large, clean and well appointed guest rooms and fitness center. It was very nice to read your comments about the excellent service that you received at registration. I will share your kind words with our team. We value our team effort and hard work and are striving towards providing a passionate approach to hospitality. based upon your comments we are thrilled to hear that you feel the same.

We truly apprecaite hearing from our wonderful customers, and are committed to providing outstanding customer service and modern comfortable accomodations. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

All my thanks