For downtown Edmonton and especially in winter months, have plus 15s that can take you anywhere without walking outside. Edmonton Centre with shopping is adjacent. Has been updated but it took forever to do. Rooms are comfortable, breakfast included is nothing more than stale pastry, boxed cereal and fruit that has seen better days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Sutton Place Hotel you will notice the service, comfort and convenience we provide to each and every guest. Our 313 guest rooms and suites range in size from spacious traditional accommodations to our two storey luxurious Royal Suite. Connected to five major office towers and over 400 shops and businesses in the adjoining City Centre Mall, the property is ideally situated within the Arts district and downtown Edmonton. The hotel brings a taste of tradition and elegance to the heart of Alberta's Capital City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sutton Place Edmonton
- Edmonton Sutton Place Hotel
- The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton Alberta