I stayed at this hotel for a few nights. It has a very nice lobby. The rooms are nice but appear dated. The bed was very comfortable. The shower didn't get all that hot but that was okay. My biggest area of displeasure was the speed of Internet and how slow it was. I called to the front desk and they said the whole hotel uses the Internet but I could upgrade to premium Internet. So, why is the slow Internet the free standard? I declined the upgrade.
I don't believe I will stay here again for this reason. I don't like paying a premium fee for a workable function.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Sutton Place Hotel you will notice the service, comfort and convenience we provide to each and every guest. Our 313 guest rooms and suites range in size from spacious traditional accommodations to our two storey luxurious Royal Suite. Connected to five major office towers and over 400 shops and businesses in the adjoining City Centre Mall, the property is ideally situated within the Arts district and downtown Edmonton. The hotel brings a taste of tradition and elegance to the heart of Alberta's Capital City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sutton Place Edmonton
- Edmonton Sutton Place Hotel
- The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton Alberta