although we didnt plan to stay in edmonton it was more of a convenience thing last minute, but even though edmonton had nothing much to offer, this hotel was just the ticket. It was having renovations going on but this really didnt bother us. nice welcoming reception staff and conceirge really helpful and friendly. the hotel room was huge, the bed was amazing, big and comfortable, quality furnishings and a large tv with inroom movies. in room dining was good, and plentiful. location was ok, walked to a nearby Dennys, and some shopping malls close by too.didnt venture to the pool and spa so cant comment. overall, a pleasant stay, kind of on the luxury side of things.nice toiletries in bathroom.maid service daily.overall a good hotel stay.we used the valet parking service which was helpful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Sutton Place Hotel you will notice the service, comfort and convenience we provide to each and every guest. Our 313 guest rooms and suites range in size from spacious traditional accommodations to our two storey luxurious Royal Suite. Connected to five major office towers and over 400 shops and businesses in the adjoining City Centre Mall, the property is ideally situated within the Arts district and downtown Edmonton. The hotel brings a taste of tradition and elegance to the heart of Alberta's Capital City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sutton Place Edmonton
- Edmonton Sutton Place Hotel
- The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton Alberta