We stayed as a family during Christmas on 25th floor. The view from the floor was good.The room was Ok, We used the pool and jaccuzi at the roof top which was nice and clean and returned to our room. However there was a continuous droning sound and we could n't sleep properly. When commented about on check out, no courtesy or any response from the staff. We ordered Sutton breakfast and kids meal.during the night, The room service attendant calls up early morning to inform that there is no chocolate milk which was listed in the menu card. Later brought the items ordered with stale butter. When complained of it no apologies. I think the management is not serious about the employee training as evident from the handling of customer dissatisfaction. The only exception was for the valet parking who was courteous.
Would we stay again : An emphatic no with the kind of noisy rooms, unhealthy food, and the un courteous service levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Sutton Place Hotel you will notice the service, comfort and convenience we provide to each and every guest. Our 313 guest rooms and suites range in size from spacious traditional accommodations to our two storey luxurious Royal Suite. Connected to five major office towers and over 400 shops and businesses in the adjoining City Centre Mall, the property is ideally situated within the Arts district and downtown Edmonton. The hotel brings a taste of tradition and elegance to the heart of Alberta's Capital City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sutton Place Edmonton
- Edmonton Sutton Place Hotel
- The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton Alberta