My husband and I used this hotel prior to our vacation as well as on our return. The hotel is fine. Nothing spectacular, nothing wrong with it. On our return we were in the newer wing which was, obviously newer and somewhat nicer. It is near the airport. There is a shuttle that runs, if not all night, pretty much all night so that is very handy. It is also right next to Park and Fly so when we got up in the morning, my husband just walked over and picked up the car. There is a full restaurant in the hotel - food is average but prices are high for what you get.
All in all, this hotel was clean and had everything you need. We have used it before for a stopover hotel and we may use it again but don't go there looking for spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are here for business or leisure, the recently update Executive Royal Hotel, conveniently located in the heart of West Edmonton is the preferred destination. This full service, convention hotel is located within walking distance of the world famous West Edmonton Mall and 15 minutes from downtown and Ice District. The hotel facilities include 235 tastily appointed guest room and suites, licensed full service Steels Cafe & Grill and Mirage Lounge, banquet and meeting rooms, business center and a fitness center. We invite you to experience the Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Royal Inn West Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Royal Hotel West Edmonton
- Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Alberta