Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lodge Motor Inn(Edmonton)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsgreen applesteam showerwest ed mallfront desk stafftrade showwould stay here againshopping tripstaying at this hotelnice place to staybusiness or pleasurestayed here for one nightbed was very comfortablemini fridgebrunchloungeconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have stayed at the Royal on business and pleasure at least 70 times in the last few years. The hotel is located close to major routes and it's very easy to access malls and attractions nearby.
I have nothing but good to say about the staff at the facility. In the last couple of years I have booked a room with a morning check in as I work long stretches of nights shifts. They always have the room ready for me in a quiet area. The front desk staff call me by name and never fail to make me feel welcome. The hotel has a good restaurant and very good room service. They will continue to get my business.

Room Tip: Book in the Executive wing its worth the extra price.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I would say for past ten years I had used Royal Inn. Reason 1 defenetly is , because this Hotel is located so conviniently so close to West Edmonton Mall the place I and wife like to shop and visit.
Staff in this Hotel are so nice always smiling and past ten years I haven't been dissapointed at once. I quess another good thing is that when I reserve my room they have been always accomodate us. 6 of those ten years I have used this Hotel also in business purposes and ofcourse I been given a corporate rate and room from corporate section and oh boy you cannot beat that. Last but not least if I happen to be late of my meetings and I ask staff allow my wife stay couple extra hours in room rather than wait me outside they had done this without any extra charge and with a kind smile . Thank you girls

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My trip was for business and the hotel was close to the office. I enjoyed the fact that it was close to shopping, restaurants, etc.

Had a room on the main floor which was nice not having to worry about the elevator, etc. since I use a cane. Real bonus for me.

Fabulous!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at this Hotel Nov 2nd weekend. I was shocked at the rude front end staff!! I shouldn't really say staff.... as there was only one gal at the front desk when we checked in and left. I will not be staying at this hotel again. Yes, it is one of the closer ones to the mall but I will drive another block and stay somewhere nicer. The beds are not comfortable and the bedding is cheap. (Really cheap) I found the tub not clean...still had a soap debris left where a soap bar once was. Had the front desk gal treated us a bit better and not have been such a snot...I may have not picked the place a part.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed here for a work trip and it is a great hotel for business people. The rooms were nice and clean. Hotel is quiet. I didn't eat at the bar or restaurant but it looked like there was good value in eating there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business