“Great Spot to Stay”

Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton
Ranked #49 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Was in town for business for two days decided on the Executive as the location was easily accessed when I was dropping off my rental car. I wasn't expecting more than the standard room; however, I was pleasantly suprised. The accomodations were extremely tasteful, comfortable and clean, and one of the best sleeps I have had in a very long time. All the hotel staff were very professional, polite and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely stay at the Executive on my return business trips to Edmonton!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed here last weekend with my wife and daughter. i found hotel clean and comfortable. Staff at reception was very nice and really know how to deal with customer..
They gave me 2 hour early check in, which was great for me since I was with my 6 month old daughter and it helped me alot

thanks Executive Royal Inn west Edmonton --will come again abd ask my friends too

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The hotel had a very special rate on the internet . . I was expecting to get a standard room or a older room.. I have stayed here in the past and some rooms were older but very clean .
\When I checked in not only did I get a very good rate but was given a room in their executive wing that was new and with all upgraded amenities. .Great place to stay

Room Tip: very quite even on the ground floor
Reviewed September 17, 2012

All of the rooms are newly renovated, very nice and modern. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room service was very affordable, fast and delicious. The fitness area has a lot more than most other hotels. I would deffinetely stay here again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Walking into this hotel I was amazed. The Buffett area was huge and the foyer was lovely.. The staff were really nice and checked me in straight away even though I was early. Now don't be fooled by the 1980s wall in the hallways.. entering the room they look fantastic and newly refurbished. Everything worked perfectly. The only issue I had was withe the lighting (it was a bit dark in the room. The room also has a nice big bathroom. Its also in a great location to the west Edmonton mall. Highly recommend it here :-)

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for two nights. Hotel itself is not brand new. But rooms are clean and upgraded. Bed is comfy. There is no swimming poop. But the small gym and jacuzzi/sauna area are suffcient and looked nice (never got the chance to actually use these). For $70 bucks per night, it is totally worth it and suited our needs. Short drive to the West Edmonton Mall.

Room Tip: Princeline.com for smaller cities that you have some clue about.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My only complaint was that the bedding could be nicer. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was clean, the staff were friendly and accomodating, the property was located in a good spot, the food was great, etc....

I did not use the pool nor the exercise facilities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Edmonton hotels
Ramada Edmonton West
Courtyard Edmonton West
#3 of 93 in Edmonton
Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown

Been to Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton

Address: 10010 178 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1T3, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Edmonton > Place LaRue
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #49 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
Price Range: $104 - $135 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton 3*
Whether you are here for business or leisure, the recently update Executive Royal Hotel, conveniently located in the heart of West Edmonton is the preferred destination. This full service, convention hotel is located within walking distance of the world famous West Edmonton Mall and 15 minutes from downtown and Ice District. The hotel facilities include 235 tastily appointed guest room and suites, licensed full service Steels Cafe & Grill and Mirage Lounge, banquet and meeting rooms, business center and a fitness center. We invite you to experience the Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Executive Royal Inn West Edmonton Hotel Edmonton