Having read the reviews I was slightly worried what this hotel would be like. I stayed here for 2 nights in October and I was pleasantly surprised. Our room was huge and pretty clean the beds were pretty big and really comfortable. I only really have 2 complaints about this hotel 1. They need to find someone you can understand when you ring for room service and 2. They tried to charge me for the room which had already been paid for, however they did rectify this problem without any hassle. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 7 minutes from everything…The Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is ideally located in the heart of downtown Edmonton within the City Centre Shopping Mall. Featuring pedway connections to the subway, 2 other shopping centres, the Shaw Conference Centre and 17 office towers the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is just 7 minutes from everything. Just steps away from Sir Winston Churchill Square, City Hall and the heart of the Arts District we are right next door to internationally recognized festivals such as the Edmonton Folk Music Festival, Jazz Festival, Street Performers Festival, and Taste of Edmonton. If festivals are not your thing, the same area boasts cultural locations such as the Alberta Art Gallery, Winspear Theatre and Citadel Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Edmonton Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Delta
- Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites Alberta