This is a great hotel with some wonderful people working there but......
When we booked the room online we asked for a room away from the elevator but when we got to our room we found that we were directly across from them. This made for a very loud night when we were in out room. During the night one of the people traveling with us fell ill and we ended up taking him to the Royal Alex hospital which we didn't know was the closest until the parking attendant pointed that out which we were grateful for.
Also this hotel is like a maze from the hallways getting to the lobby to the parking tower and the elevator in the parking tower. It is really easy to get lost and turned around if you don't have a good idea about how the hotel is laid out. Also just getting to the hotel is a bit of a mess. Down town edmonton is a mess of one way streets and dead ends. It puts you away from everything most visiting people want to see like West Edmonton Mall. This would be a great place for a business person to stay at if they were working downtown but really isn't that great for anyone coming to see the sites of the city.
A plus side again was the people that work there are all wonderful and helpful. Also the beds were to die for (just wish we had more time to sleep in them).
Things like where the room was is an easy fix if we had just let the desk know i am sure they would of fixed it for us. But it would be nice to have a map of the hotel and parking town that I still can't wrap my head around lol.
All in all it was a wonderful place with a few small problems. We would stay there again if on business down town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 7 minutes from everything…The Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is ideally located in the heart of downtown Edmonton within the City Centre Shopping Mall. Featuring pedway connections to the subway, 2 other shopping centres, the Shaw Conference Centre and 17 office towers the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is just 7 minutes from everything. Just steps away from Sir Winston Churchill Square, City Hall and the heart of the Arts District we are right next door to internationally recognized festivals such as the Edmonton Folk Music Festival, Jazz Festival, Street Performers Festival, and Taste of Edmonton. If festivals are not your thing, the same area boasts cultural locations such as the Alberta Art Gallery, Winspear Theatre and Citadel Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Edmonton Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Delta
- Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites Alberta