It's a really quiet hotel as most of the rooms are interior rooms facing the mall. I like that about the hotel since I found the Edmonton Whyte Ave hotels are too noisy.
The real complaint I have about it is the washrooms. They seriously need updating. I've stayed at this location multiple times and every room during my stay, the bath tub is just disgusting. Dark stains, scums, or the tub is peeling. Why would anyone want to take a bath in it, and especially what's the purpose of a jetted tub when you can't use it. Washrooms don't have enough lighting either.
Aside from that, minor details like TVs. Who still uses CRT TVs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 7 minutes from everything…The Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is ideally located in the heart of downtown Edmonton within the City Centre Shopping Mall. Featuring pedway connections to the subway, 2 other shopping centres, the Shaw Conference Centre and 17 office towers the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is just 7 minutes from everything. Just steps away from Sir Winston Churchill Square, City Hall and the heart of the Arts District we are right next door to internationally recognized festivals such as the Edmonton Folk Music Festival, Jazz Festival, Street Performers Festival, and Taste of Edmonton. If festivals are not your thing, the same area boasts cultural locations such as the Alberta Art Gallery, Winspear Theatre and Citadel Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Edmonton Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Delta
- Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites Alberta