4 star? I'm not sure it's quite there but definitely close. Everything is great about this hotel except for the service and rooms. So actually not everything is great. First of all probably about half of the rooms don't have windows to outside. My collegue was given a room with a window overlooking the hallway. What a view! then she was moved to a window into the mall. Me? I was lucky enough to score a room with an outside view thankfully! We were in a one bedroom suite which to their credit was HUGE so I was pleased. Cleanliness was really good as well. I ordered breakfast 2 days and both times they were late by 15-20 minutes or more, making me late for my meetings. I was not impressed to say the least. This is unacceptable when you have ordered the meal the night before! I was going to order dinner too, but they seemed to be out of everything I asked for so I took my business elsewhere. I had a 3rd party credit card form filled out for my stay, but it declined and they charged my personal card instead. I later found out that they had entered in the wrong experation date. Thanks guys. All in all, this hotel is good, but service could be improved...I would not reccomemend only because you have about a 75% chance of getting a room with a window overlooking the lovely hallway. that's the only reason I would not give this hotel another chance. Location wise it was good. I mean you're right in a mall, one stop shop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 7 minutes from everything…The Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is ideally located in the heart of downtown Edmonton within the City Centre Shopping Mall. Featuring pedway connections to the subway, 2 other shopping centres, the Shaw Conference Centre and 17 office towers the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel is just 7 minutes from everything. Just steps away from Sir Winston Churchill Square, City Hall and the heart of the Arts District we are right next door to internationally recognized festivals such as the Edmonton Folk Music Festival, Jazz Festival, Street Performers Festival, and Taste of Edmonton. If festivals are not your thing, the same area boasts cultural locations such as the Alberta Art Gallery, Winspear Theatre and Citadel Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Edmonton Centre Hotel Edmonton
- Edmonton Delta
- Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites Alberta