Delta Hotels Edmonton Centre Suites
$112
$103
$93
$79
Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
$80
$73
$110
$99
Travelocity
All reviewsdowntown malljetted tubfront desk staffone bedroom suiteconvenient locationoilers gamemini fridgepull out couchrenovated roombit datedbed was very comfortablecalanparkadepedwayprivilegesrogerslrt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I go to this hotel every time I visit Edmonton. Great service and location. Convenient location within the mall. I will be back

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
ResDeltaEdmCentre, Director of Sales at Delta Hotels Edmonton Centre Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

It is always a pleasure to read reviews such as yours.

I have shared your comments with the team and on behalf of the entire hotel, please accept my most sincere thanks for your business and for taking the time to submit your comments. Both are truly appreciated.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

We got an upgraded room that was huge, the bathroom was kinda small.
Good spot to stay if you want to be close to downtown. Its also located in a mall which I thought was pretty cool.
The only bad thing is you had to pay $20 for parking.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as our location. Thank you for choosing us!

With regards to parking, it is comparable to other downtown properties however I do understand that the charge can seem high if one is not used to staying at properties within the downtown core.

Thank you for your business and and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Warm regards,

Steven Walton
Director, Sales and Marketing

Reviewed March 12, 2012

great location for access to downtown businesses connected to indoor network;
great food and bar experience;

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
ResDeltaEdmCentre, Director of Sales at Delta Hotels Edmonton Centre Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Please accept my most sincere thanks for taking the time to complete your review. It is truly appreciated.

I have shared your comments with the team at the hotel and look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here again.....it is very convenient......right downtown, 7 minutes to Whyte Av, and close to a number of very good restaurants.

This is not the best rated hotel in Edmonton....but is is very clean, safe and the staff are VERY hospitable. I just go back again and again

Room Tip: Premier king deluxe suite
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
ResDeltaEdmCentre, Director of Sales at Delta Hotels Edmonton Centre Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed so many parts of your stay with us.

I have shared your comments with the team and it is always a pleasure to read about those times where our team and the hotel were able to offer our guests a great stay.

Thank you for your business and I hope that we will be able to welcome you to the hotel again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel probably for 15 or so years. The staff are great but the hotel is looking tired. The carpets, the furniatute, the elevators, actually the whole thing. The restaurant is boring and the service is so slow I get impatient.
They need a major upgrade. the location is good but that is the best thing that I can say.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Yesforscotland

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are aware that there are areas of our property in need of improvement and rest assured we are currently prioritizing our list for these upgrades.

We are always open to detailed feedback so thank you for providing as much detail as possible.