This is a great place to stay. It is quite central to all of Edmonton. It is close to Kingsway Garden Mall and the Municipal Airport. Has a Superstore right next to it. The hotel's rooms are clean, quite large, with a double sink outside of the bathroom/toilet area. There is no fridge. The breakfast is AMAZING! There is everything you can think of - bacon, sausages, French toast, waffles, potatoes, eggs, toast, yogurt, several kinds of cut-up fruit, three choices of juice and coffee. There is a lounge on the main floor with a piano that often has a pianist playing. Downstairs, there is a bar with lots of VLTs. There is no swimming pool or sauna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 139 Room European style boutique hotel centrally located across from City Centre Airport, near the heart of downtown Edmonton. Features Royal Coach Dining Room, Julian's Piano Bar and Touch of Class Gaming Room. Free-standing Conference Centre with twelve banquet and meeting rooms. Family, Accessible and Jacuzzi Rooms & Suites. No charge wireless and high speed internet access, parking and in-room coffee. Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast Buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Louis Hotel And Conference Centre
- Chateau Louis Edmonton
- Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre Edmonton, Alberta