Best Western Plus City Centre Inn
  • Fitness center
  • Restaurant
Matrix Hotel(Edmonton)
View Hotel
All reviewskingsway malltim hortonsroyal alex hospitalnorth wingexpress breakfastrunway restaurantbest westernsrestaurant loungemedical reasonsroom was cleanclose to downtownhot tubcomfortable stayconvenient locationexcellent locationa great staymain floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Reception was super helpful. Lounge for dinner and drinks was great. Friendly waitresses. Bed was super luxurious. Internet was free and no problems. Breakfast was again great with efficient and friendly staff. reception helped me with directions by not only providing a map but she looked it up on the web and printed the page off for me. Extremely helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Enjoyed the stay here. The staff was very helpful and friendly. There was always someone available to answer any questions we had about the Hotel or the city. They were always there when you needed something. The rooms were clean and well equiped and the Hotel in general was clean and tidy inside and out. We would stay there again anytime we in Edmonton. Close to a large mall and major streets for easy access to any part of the city. My son enjoyed the pool area. 2 thumbs up from him.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The place was clean and the beds comfortable. The staff was pleasant and everything was in working order. I chose the hotel to save a few bucks and the location was near where I needed to be. It was nothing really special. My next visit I will probably try something else and see how they compare.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The beds are very comfortable, and the price is right. Location is great beside the KIngsway Mall, and close to the Royal Alex hospital. I found the staff to be very helpful, during our stay. My husband had surgery at the hospital nearby, so it was very convenient for us. The hospital rates helped.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Hotel condition is poor. Not sure why it is rated for 3 starts. I paid 115 per night. which is really high compared to the Hotel/Room conditions and apperances. There are some aother nice hotels even in better price.I would not book this hotel again even in half price.

1  Thank Kanal R