“Excellent service”

Ranked #16 of 93 Hotels in Edmonton
North Battleford, Canada
“Excellent service”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

It is difficult to locate the hotel without the aid of a GPS but well worth the search. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The beds are so comfortable. One of the things I dread about travelling is the beds as I generally don't sleep well and usually have a sore back from the mattresses. These beds are better than the ones at home! We didn't have enough towels in our room and I called for extra towels. Within five minutes I had extra towels! My little grandson had an accident after supper and wet our bed. I called down for a bed change and within ten minutes I had two housekeeping staff who did a complete bed change! Wow service is phenomenal! Usually complimentary breakfast is a muffin or bagel. Not here you get a full breakfast buffet! Delicious! I will return that's for sure! We are here for my nephews wedding and decided to spend the entire Thanksgiving weekend here. Glad we made that decision.

Room Tip: I can only share that our room was 233 in the second tower and had two king beds. The bathroom has...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
22Manager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your recognition of our standards of service. Your feedback is truly motivational for our entire team and we thank you very much for recognizing our efforts. We look forward to continuing to be of good service to all our guests and thank you.

Ling Jin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We had the opportunity to stay in the hotel for the September 21 weekend. We were attending a wedding held in the hotel. Several out of town guests and some local residents booked rooms in the hotel to attend. Seeing as the wedding was at 1:30 in the afternoon, we all needed to check in early. Kudos to the cleaning staff and the 3 young ladies at the front desk. Priya, Natalia and Faye did an amazing job of getting everyone checked in early so they could get changed and ready for the wedding. These young ladies went above and beyond to make everyone feel welcome took care of any and all requests. The cleaning staff had all the rooms ready and had done their jobs thoroughly. The rooms were great. They were spacious, quiet and comfortable. The food was absolutely amazing. at the wedding we enjoyed a dinner that was the topic of conversation all night long. The staff were very attentive and created a first class environment. The next morning we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast which was also amazing. Thank you for this opporunity to pass on our congratulations to the staff at Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre for a truely exceptional experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing our hotel for your big day. We are very appreciative of your taking the time to share your experiences regarding to our services. We certainly will forward your feebback to our managent team to review.

Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Name's Preston and I'm still currently a temp. resident of your amazing establishment. In my lines of work, I often find myself traveling all over, staying at various establishments and currently my room has me regretting have days off to go home. The rooms are spacious, classy, luxurious, comfortable, and many other words only a thesaurus in a foreign language could attempt to truly justify. That being said every morning I rely on the food your chef's can provide to fuel me for long shifts and it is because of their degree of quality that I am excited every morning to load my plate and enjoy a hearty breakfast while chatting up the friendly servers. Finally, and this is my favorite part, is your front desk staff. I am of course referring to you team of Sev, Al, Eric, Martin, and Francis. These are more than just your front desk representatives, they've become my friends as well. They are amazingly accommodating, friendly, and they're like a second family I visit when I get off work. I talk to them daily and I've witnessed not only their kindness to me but their professionalism and sincerity towards many of your other guests as well. I would be proud to have them as my employees, were I in your position, and I would do everything within my power to maintain such an immaculate team.

I look forward to everyday I stay here and will recommend this establishment to any who are in need of lodging.

Thank you again for you continued amazing top tier service.

Your guest,

Preston Dunn

PS: your late night room service staff never cease to make me smile even late at night when I have the bed time grumbles. They and their spaghetti are fantastic!

Room Tip: Get a room, this establishment spared no expense and makes me feel like a rock star even on the firs...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Preston,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experiences and recognizing friendliness of our team. All of us are motivated by your kind feeback. Enjoy your stay with us!

Best Regards

Sherwood Park
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for our one year anniversary, and it was great!
We had the Jucuzzi room and the room was Modern, spacious, comfortable and a beautiful room. We loved the fact that we could relax in the Jacuzzi and still enjoy watching a movie. The bed was a king sized bed, and extremely comfortable.

The staff at the front desk were welcoming and warm. The hotel itself felt like we were away in the mountains.

The breakfast was hot and delicious, although the waitress was rude and we could hear her complaining about other customers in the resturant the whole time.

Overall, we would stay here agian, and recommend it to all of our friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We are very appreciative of your taking the time to share your positive experiences regarding our facilities and guest services. We hope to have the pleasure of being of service to you again in the very near future, and strive the best as always.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Me and my husband stayed 4 nights in September. The rooms where warm and welcoming, the hot breakfast was fabulous amenity and the housekeeping staff were extremely attentive. The hotel its self is in a great location and the ambiance of this hotel and convention center is great. Will be recommending to my friends who just recently got engaged.

Room Tip: during low season lower rates were negotiable.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
22Manager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your kind review following your stay at our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our location is convenience for your day. Thanks you for staying us and we are looking forward to seeing you in a very near future.

Gillette, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We needed to travel to Edmonton on business and wanted a hotel that was quiet, not in a busy part of town, but still had all we needed and this place did.Eric booked us in and told us about the area and we asked for Indian food and he listed a few(to hot for him :)...the room was clean, quiet, and comfy. The breakfast was filling and a good selection of proteins,fruits and grains. The staff was great. The location is a little out of the way for clubbing or social fun....but not far of a drive or cab for it either....the cost was what you would expect and worth it.....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. All of our team members are motivated by your kind comment. At Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre, we are offering best value accommodation to our guests, we offering all our in house guest complimentary breakfast buffet. We are looking forward to seeing again in a very near future.

Moose Jaw, Canada
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights .the rooms were clean and had fridge.microwave .flat sceen tv and coffee stuff..the beds are huge and comfortable. .the staff are friendly and the free hotel breakfast is very good..large room and modern decor.we will stay again when visiting edmonton. .

• Stayed September 2013
Dear PatSSk,

We were really pleased to have received your lovely review. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experiences and recognizing friendliness of our team. We are look forward to welcoming you back in the near future when you are next visiting